Intertextual Connections


Shoulderism

It is confirmed, after a month of intense physio averaging 2 -3 times a week. I have a confirmed appointment with a specialist this weekend. I have never felt so much discomfrot with my shoulder before. The physio helps, the but injury has dying old habits. Hopefully, with a more focused diagnosis, I'll be able to heal faster and proper. The physio however, has been doing a great job with my shoulder. There are really some good days and bad days. This experience with my shoulder has taught me so many lessons, spirtual and life respectively. Once I complete this whole journey. Be sure that there will be an interesting entry on this. Meanwhile, please pray.

0 Responses to “Shoulderism”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.